Apply for the Vacancy for Communications Specialist at Colorado State University. The category of the position is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
Manages all aspects of communication with prospective students via the current CRM (Technolutions Slate), including:
- Developing, reviewing, executing, and updating system communications and drip campaigns within the CRM.
- Coordinating and scheduling ad-hoc communications, to include physical mail, emails, and text messages.
- Monitoring the results of email campaigns using A/B testing and analytical data to suggest changes for improvement.
- Creating filters and queries to ensure accurate dissemination of communication items
Creates and proofreads admission communication items, including:
- Building email communications (including creating and editing content, designing HTML documents such as emails and templates, and testing emails and templates).
- Additionally, proofreading and editing admissions communications, including vendor communications.
- Also, preparing handheld communication items for admissions (including creating and editing layout and content, and submitting items for printing).
- Furthermore, updating the admissions website as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Additionally, the capacity for independent work and problem solving
- Also, the ability to multi-task, prioritize, pay close attention to detail and follow up in a timely manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Furthermore, demonstrated knowledge and skills in HTML and web design
- a letter of intent (cover letter);
- Also, a current resume or CV;\
- Likewise, Also, three professional references with contact information to the on-line application.
- Applications submitted without the required attachments above will be considered incomplete and will not move forward in the selection process.
- Furthermore, once submitted, applicants will not be able to make changes or add information to their application packet, with the exception of their personal contact and demographic information.
Colorado State University-Pueblo is a public university in Pueblo, Colorado. It is a member of the Colorado State University System and is a federally designated Hispanic-Serving Institution.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.