Apply for the Vacancy for Compliance Administrative Assistant at the University of Central Florida. The category of the position is Administrative Assistants
Assist the University Office of Export Controls Compliance team with the database, record-keeping, and research functions related to compliance with federal and state laws related to imports, exports, international trade, and technology transfer.
- Accurately enter data into corresponding fields within various software programs.
- Additionally, the incumbent maintains statistical logs or quality tracking logs as requested.
- Also, he/she performs basic research on issues related to export controls
- Identify and correct data entry errors using appropriate quality control methods.
- Additionally, assist with Organizing records and files.
- Assist with preparing relevant reports as needed.
- Furthermore, provide general data entry support on an ad-hoc basis.
- Also, other duties as assigned.
$17.00 Per hour
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Additionally, 2 years of data entry experience or related office experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Similarly, strong computer skills
- Ability to enter data into a computer quickly and accurately
- Comfortable with using office equipment (i.e. computer, telephone, photocopier, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to think analytically
- Experience with Huron grant and agreement modules preferred.
- Knowledge of EAR, ITAR, OFAC regulations, and their applications in a higher education environment.
- Also, experience with handling regulatory compliance information (i.e. Export, HIPPA, FERPA, IBR, etc.).
- Additionally, excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills and attention to detail in all written documents.
- Excellent customer service skills and experience working with a diverse population.
- Furthermore, the ability to multitask and effective time management skills.
- Also, the ability to accurately enter data to meet federal, state, and UCF compliance and regulatory measures.
The University of Central Florida is a public research university located in unincorporated Orange County, Florida, near the census-designated place of Union Park. It has more students enrolled on campus than any other U.S. university.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.