Apply for the Vacancy for Coordinator at Colorado State University. The category of the position is Human Resources.
Title: Director of Compliance and Title IX Coordinator
- Serves as the university’s Title IX Coordinator.
- Additionally, the incumbent coordinates the University’s Title IX efforts, including the development, implementation, and monitoring of appropriate disclosures, policies, procedures, and practices designed to comply with federal and state legislation, regulation, and case law requiring the prompt and equitable resolution of Title IX complaints.
- Also, monitors compliance with all procedures, requirements, and timeframes outlined in the University’s Title IX Policy and Procedures.
- Furthermore, he/she ensures overall university compliance in regulations and statutes related but not limited to, Title VI, Title VII, Title IX, VAWA, Campus Save Act, Clery Act, ADA, AA/EEO. FERPA and any other associated legislation.
- Also, investigates and ensures timely resolution of all related complaints for students, faculty, and staff.
- Creates and adjusts internal processes as necessary to remain in compliance.
- Likewise, collaborates with the Office of the General Counsel and all departments and offices of the University in program, process, policy development, and enforcement.
- Additionally, create and conduct relevant training to regularly inform staff, faculty, and students of rights, responsibilities, and compliance updates.
- Collaborates with Chief Diversity Officer to ensure compliance with AA/EEO related matters.
- Serve as a resource and primary point of contact in prevention and compliance efforts.
- Also, collaborates with other campus offices, as needed, to coordinate and execute in a timely manner the University’s response and investigation of complaints.
- Furthermore, develops and oversees processes and a case management plan for receiving complaints related to the above regulations and statutes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Student Affairs, higher education administration, law enforcement, criminology, social work, psychology, or related field.
- Additionally, certification in Compliance and Title IX Training.
- Five (5) years of directly related professional experience in the area of Title IX coordination and the area of Compliance.
- Also, demonstrated knowledge of Title IX and new regulations along with due process protections as they apply to Student Conduct proceedings.
- Furthermore, demonstrated knowledge of Title VI, Title VII, VAWA, Campus Save Act, Clery Act, ADA, AA/EEO, FERPA, and other applicable civil rights and employment laws, regulations, and court decisions.
- Also, principles of conducting investigations, including interview methods and techniques.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Additionally, advanced analytical, evaluative, and objective critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively summarize and present information.
Applicants must attach the following documents, in order to be considered for this position:
1. a letter of intent (cover letter);
2. a current resume or CV;
3. an unofficial transcript;
4. three professional references with contact information to the on-line application.
About the University
Colorado State University-Pueblo is a public university in Pueblo, Colorado. It is a member of the Colorado State University System and is a federally designated Hispanic-Serving Institution.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.