Apply for the Vacancy for Corporate Controller at ESA in the Netherlands. The deadline for the application is 23rd September 2020. The Corporate Controller will report to the Head of the Multi-year Resource Planning and Control Section in the Corporate Planning, Budget and Controlling Division of the Finance, Planning and Controlling Department, Directorate of Internal Services, and will be responsible for the assessment, monitoring and control of the resources of a domain of activities and/or will coordinate one or more end-to-end processes of the Corporate Business Planning and Control framework.
The Corporate Controller will do the following duties
- assessing in-year and multi-year resource plans (including cost, cash, income, workforce/workload, procurement, schedule) and related risks and analyzing deviations from planning;
- Also, determining with Directorates measures to correct deviations from planning;
- Likewise, analysing the pace of implementation of programmes in support of defining financial programmatic corridors and targets for activity domains
- providing inputs for periodic reporting to the DG/Directors’ Committee and to the Member States on the overall planning status and achievements of ESA programmes and activities;
- supporting the definition and development of an Agency-wide corporate planning tool and the enhancement of related processes aimed at establishing a common single ESA data set;
- Furthermore, participating in the planning of contributors’ financial obligations and providing support for bilateral discussions with the Member States;
- Also, proposing cost-effective solutions for continuous improvement of reporting capabilities in support of controlling activities;
- Likewise, contributing to other planning, monitoring, reporting and controlling tasks as requested by management.
- Cost and financial regulatory framework, including accounting standards and auditing
- Resource planning, monitoring and control processes and techniques
- Also, project cost, schedule and risk management
- Consolidation of management reports
- Expert knowledge of SAP-based ERP systems and related queries
- Knowledge of automated planning and project control tools
- Furthermore, in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Master’s degree in engineering, business administration or a related discipline.
Candidates must have strong analytical skills and substantial relevant experience in controlling. The ability to provide quality output while working to tight deadlines is an essential prerequisite. Candidates should have previous professional experience as a controller of a project or programme preferably at an agency or industry level. Experience in another function in finance, controlling and auditing will be considered a key asset.
Visit the official page for more information. Check out oyaop.com for more opportunities.