Apply for the Vacancy for Course Management Coordinator at Johns Hopkins University. The category of the position is Health and Medical Services.
The Johns Hopkins-India Maternal and Child Health Center in India (MCHI) led by The International Vaccine Access Center, JHSPH, seeks to support efforts to achieve the child health-related United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) in India.
The Coordinator will report to the PI and the Co-investigator, and work closely with the JHU project team and with our partners in India. The job responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate stakeholders involved in course planning and implementation.
- Contribute to content development for courses (literature reviews, drafting text content, interview questions for experts).
- Likewise, support learner engagement activities such as online live sessions, etc.
- Similarly, support course promotion activities.
- Gather information to support a systematic comparison of online learning platforms for MCHI use in the longer term, and develop a narrative of pros and cons and each and recommendations.
- Likewise, contribute to the writing of curriculum documents, reports, and publications related to MCHI capacity strengthening experience.
- Coordinate multiple stakeholders, including key partners in India, to plan and deliver activities related to courses and curriculum.
- Also, perform additional duties related to curriculum development, implementation, and evaluation as the MCHI expands.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Course Management Coordinator
Minimum Qualifications (Required)
- Bachelor’s degree in international education, instructional design, or a related field.
- Additionally, two (2) years of experience working in a professional setting and supporting online learning and technical activities related to educational programs.
Additional education may be substituted for experience to the extent permitted by the JHU Equivalency Formula: 18 graduate degree credits may substitute for one year of experience. Additional related experience may substitute for the required education on the same basis. For jobs where equivalency is permitted, up to two years of non-related college course work may be applied towards the total minimum education/experience required for the respective job.
- Masters degree preferred.
- Likewise, licensing or certification in teaching or online learning/learning management systems is preferred.
- Also, interest, experience, and/or education in public health or a related field highly preferred.
- Additionally, experience traveling to and/or working with partners and/or colleagues from and in low- and middle-income country (LMIC) settings preferred.
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Proficiency in creating learning activities designed for diverse learners.
- Also, interested in working with adult learners/trainees.
- Additionally, interested in curriculum development.
- Likewise, exceptional verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills in English; high comfort level writing and presenting data and information in a compelling way to different audiences.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.