Weill Cornell Medicine calls applications for the Vacancy for Data Analyst in USA. Interested candidates can apply for the position now. The category of the position is Institutional Research and Planning.
- The Data Analyst is responsible for the collection, analysis, and visualization of large and complex datasets.
The candidates will do the following duties
- He/she is responsible for the preparation, maintenance, and administration of data associated with the institutional data dictionary; provide dictionary updates to institutional constituents and for posting to department’s website
- Also, responsible for developing, maintaining and updating the institution’s information governance policies; research and propose best practices of peer institutions to senior management; provide updates to institutional constituents.
- Additionally, the incumbent provides support by analyzing data as required, coordinating meetings for various workgroups and committees, preparing and distributing meeting materials and minutes.
- Similarly, the candidate is responsible for the collection, review, and submission of various surveys, including creating templates, reporting and fact-checking. Ensures consistency and coordination of all activities needed for timely submissions.
- Likewise, he/she should develop custom reports and queries used in modeling and forecasting. Answer ad-hoc requests for information. Also, evaluate information gathered from multiple sources; reconcile conflicts and break out high-level information into details.
- Furthermore, the incumbent provides regular updates and communicates business concerns/feedback to the team as appropriate.
For the Vacancy for Data Analyst in the USA, the incumbent must meet the following requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Additionally, the candidate should have knowledge in data warehousing concepts and technologies or relational and dimensional data modeling and database design skills.
- Also, experience with Microsoft products: Access, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Similarly, he/she needs extensive knowledge and/or experience with MS Excel, including v-lookups, pivot tables, IF statements and other functions
- Also, experience in visualization software like Tableau or Lumira.
- Also, the University desires candidates having experience with database software or an enterprise resource planning system.
Six Sigma certified.
- Furthermore, he/she should be able to demonstrate strong organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to work independently.
About the University
- Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that’s committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world.
- Additionally, the doctors and scientists-faculty from the University are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies.
Visit the official website for more information.
Visit oyaop.com for marvelous job opportunities.