Apply for the Vacancy for Data Architect at the University of California, Berkeley. The category of the position is Information Technology – Programmer/Analyst.
- Consults with end-users to gather and clarify data and reporting needs for complex business intelligence solutions and analytics such as enrollment forecasts.
- Additionally, writes queries, develop report templates and dashboards that communicate the state of Extension’s business.
- Also, map new systems and integrate with our centralized DataLake for further analysis making sure the overall data is accurate and reliable, creating the One Source of Truth for the entire organization.
- Also, eventually manage a small team of Data related roles as well as possibly some developers.
- Identifies and analyzes errors and problems for end-users, developing and applying functional solutions and/or conducting specific training as needed.
- Furthermore, conducts on-going analyses of data sources and data sets.
- Also, identifies issues and collaborates on developing solutions to data management challenges.
- Also, participates in developing and/or delivering curriculum for end-user training to ensure user competence, data access, and optimal performance of BI tools and processes.
- Furthermore, the candidate serves on internal committees and participates in cross-functional teams to solve business, process, service, and / systems issues.
- Thorough knowledge of business intelligence functions, analytics, industry standards, and best practices.
- Additionally, thorough knowledge of relevant internal databases, BI applications, and tools.
- Also, the ability to produce high-quality reports and documentation.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills to manage complex information, assess problems and develop and effective solutions.
- Furthermore, detail-oriented, with the ability to manage time and organize competing priorities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to convey complex information in a clear, concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective collaboration with a broad range of professional and technical staff.
- Proven ability to serve as a technical resource providing advice and counsel on business intelligence issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Experience with Salesforce and marketing automation solutions (Pardot, Supermetrics, HotJar, Zapier).
- Additionally, experience with Presentation Layer software such as Tableau, Google Data Studio.
- Also, experience with R, SQL, Python.
- Masters of Science in Marketing Analytics and/or equivalent experience/training.
Salary & Benefits
This is an exempt, monthly paid position. Annual salary is commensurate with experience.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also. visit oyaop.com for more opportunities