Apply for the Vacancy for Degree Analyst at Colorado State University. The category of the position is Registrars.
Description of Job:
The Degree Analyst I processes student files from initial transfer evaluation to degree conferral. The Degree Analyst I is responsible for providing timely and accurate transfer evaluations to both potential and existing Colorado State University-Pueblo students.
Complete transfer evaluations for students with domestic transcripts to includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Research the accreditation, grading system, course level, and degree program contexts for each institution from which a domestic course is being evaluated.
- Also, build articulation rules to accurately reflect transferable courses using written procedures and guidelines.
- Likewise, evaluate and produce transfer articulation reports for students within an acceptable timeframe.
- Export student transfer evaluation from the degree audit system to student information system and post-credits on students’ transcripts ensuring accuracy at each step in the process.
- Also, research and maintain transfer articulation rule database with appropriate consultation of department chairs and/or Deans through a scheduled maintenance calendar.
- Furthermore, maintain a detailed knowledge of degree programs, including requirements, curriculum, policies and procedures, student and faculty accomplishments, and general knowledge about CSU-Pueblo.
- Also, meet with prospective and current students, CSU-Pueblo faculty and staff, and transfer institutions to provide accurate, detailed information regarding CSU-Pueblo, the transfer process, and transfer credit.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Degree Analyst
-Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Previous experience in a college Registrar’s Office
- Knowledge and experience in using degree audit reporting system software
- Prior experience in degree auditing
- Also, previous experience working with transfer evaluation and official transcripts
- Proven attention to detail and/or auditing experience
- Additionally, the ability to work with diverse populations
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Colorado State University-Pueblo is a public university in Pueblo, Colorado. It is a member of the Colorado State University System and is a federally designated Hispanic-Serving Institution.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.