Apply for the Vacancy for Director at the University of Louisville in the USA. The category of the position is Economic and Business Development.
Title: Director of Industry Partnerships
The Director of Industry Partnerships, reporting directly to the Executive Vice President for Research and Innovation of the University, serves as the chief liaison between industry, corporate, business, nonprofit, military, and education partners, and the University of Louisville.
Additionally, the Director of Industry Partnerships is responsible for initiating, building, maintaining, and expanding potential and existing partnerships with local, regional, national, and international industries and external organizations, as well as the development and implementation of new strategic alliances and business development initiatives, including but not limited to, corporate training/internship programs and corporate-sponsored, high-impact faculty, staff, and student projects.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Director of Industry Partnerships
Master’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field and five years of high-level business development, community engagement, and/or marketing experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Also, attach a cover letter and resume as one document with an online application. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Connecting industry representatives to UofL faculty, staff, and students focusing on the creation of meaningful connections to grow relationships between university talent and corporate partners.
- Also, overseeing an engagement program for industry, corporate, business, nonprofit, military, and education partners.
- Additionally, overseeing the execution of new and managing on-going partnership agreements to maximize the value of the relationship.
- Additionally, recognizing and working on behalf of the breadth of the university and the many ways the university engages with business and industry including research, innovation and entrepreneurship, career services, academic units, athletics, and advancement.
- Conducting outreach to develop new partnerships and grow existing relationships.
- Building and managing relationships across a variety of industries, organizations, alumni, and key influencers.
- Support the President’s strategic goals and objectives, to include but not limited to, growing opportunities for experiential learning, expanding research, and serving Metro Louisville, the Commonwealth, and the world
- Furthermore, planning and implementing proactive outreach to potential industry partners, tailoring communications to explain how a strategic alliance with the university will serve their unique needs.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated record of leadership, consultative and accessible leadership style, outstanding written and oral communication skills, integrity, and managerial skills.
- Additionally, demonstrated ability to celebrate diversity, foster equity, and achieve inclusion.
- Demonstrated business development, with a record of generating revenue and achieving/exceeding goals.
- Also, the ability to gain credibility and trust with multiple layers of complex organizations from the University to corporations.
- Also, the ability to interact in a professional and positive manner with all levels of staff. Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- Dedicated, independent, and an innovative team player.
- Ability to communicate and interact with officials at all levels of government.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.