Apply for the Vacancy for Director of Admission at Millsaps College. The category of the position is Admissions and Enrollment.
Reporting directly to the Vice President for Enrollment, the Director is responsible for bringing leadership, excellence, and a forward-thinking approach to the recruitment and admission components of Millsaps College’s enrollment efforts. Working closely with the enrollment division leadership team, the Director will coordinate with constituents across campus to effectively serve internal and external customers through the recruitment, application, admission, and financial aid awarding process.
- Coordinate all phases of student recruitment and admission.
- Similarly, supervise, train, hire, and evaluate admission counseling staff while following human resource policies and procedures where applicable.
- Moreover, manage and maintain recruitment and admission functions by establishing and implementing policies and procedures for staff to travel and generate inquiries and applications, review application materials, and make admission and scholarship decisions,
- Also, participate in the strategic planning and implementation of recruitment programs and activities, marketing plans, technology, and office goals that encompass the recruitment of freshmen, transfers, international students, and underrepresented students, the review of their application materials, and awarding of scholarships and financial aid.
- Collaborate on recruitment, admission, financial aid, and orientation communications, including printed and electronic notifications to prospective students and families.
- Additionally, advise and assist all departments, students, faculty, and staff regarding admission policies and procedures.
- Work closely with parents, students, counselors and school officials, campus partners, academic departments, and external constituents to meet the immediate and long-term goals of the Office of Admission.
- Assist in efforts to recruit a diverse student population.
- Furthermore, partner with the Directors of Financial Aid and Enrollment Operations/Services and the Vice President to train admission staff on financial aid application requirements, steps, and types of awards, and to counsel students and families on options and decisions best for them and for Millsaps.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Director of Admission
Education: Master’s degree is preferred; Bachelor’s degree is required.
Experience: A minimum of five years demonstrating proficiency in student recruitment, admission, supervising and leading staff, and technical expertise related to position responsibilities. The successful candidate must have superior communications, organizational, and interpersonal skills; supervisory experience in an admission office; expertise in facilitating organizational development and change; competency for analyzing recruitment-related data and assessing programming activities as part of a strategic enrollment planning initiative; an understanding of the innovative uses of technology in the recruitment process; and experience working with diverse populations.
The successful candidate should have the ability to serve as an articulate spokesperson for Millsaps’ mission, vision, values, and strategic plan.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Expert knowledge of student recruitment, admission, and financial aid processes.
- Also, interest and ability to work with diverse populations.
- Additionally, experience with student-athletes and compliance with NCAA rules and regulations.
- Also, expertise in student records systems required; experience with Ellucian/Datatel and Slate CRM preferred.
- Also, proven success in coordinating and managing multiple projects and staff members.
- Additionally, the ability to function in a high volume environment.
- Goal-oriented, with the ability to provide direction, supervision, and motivation to staff.
- Similarly, strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.