Apply for the Vacancy for Director of Admissions at Hawkeye Community College. The category of the position is Admissions and Enrollment.
- The Director of Admissions at Hawkeye Community College is responsible for the overall admissions and recruitment strategy for all incoming students. Hawkeye actively recruits a diverse student population, including traditional and non-traditional aged students, concurrent (high school) students, military-affiliated students, students from under-represented backgrounds, and international students.
- The Director provides a data-informed vision, leadership, and direction for all aspects of the recruitment process, including marketing, admissions, and application processes as a collaborative, transparent, strategic, forward-thinking leader.
- The Director is expected to partner effectively with Financial Aid, Registration and Records, Orientation, Student Services and Advising, Academic Affairs, inclusive of academic program staff, Public Relations & Marketing, and other enrollment-related functions to assure alignment of vision and coordinated initiatives.
- Also, the Director is responsible for the overall success of the department and ensures new student initiatives and admissions goals are met and policies and procedures are followed to maximize successful completion and placement.
- Likewise, he/she must use appropriate data-informed best practices in recruitment and admissions.
- Similarly, provides leadership in initiating new efforts and aligns the team for ongoing success.
- Responsible for providing leadership campus-wide for recruitment and enrollment initiatives and serves in a senior leadership role in the Division of Student Affairs.
- Supervises staff, including associate directors, admissions counselors, and office staff, and manages the budget.
- Also, conducts activities in accordance with state and federal accreditation and College policies and regulations, consistent with the highest ethical standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in college student personnel, marketing, communications, business administration, education, human services, or other related fields.
- Likewise, five years of experience in higher education
- Also, demonstrated progression of responsibility through admissions functions
- Experience providing leadership in a college admissions office
- Experience in using data in analyzing trends and forecasting enrollment to create and implement strategic plans
- Also, experience with budget administration and fiscal monitoring
- Knowledge and understanding using a variety of enrollment-related technologies, such as Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, application software, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate multiple teams and lead projects
- Likewise, a leader who is comfortable with change and has demonstrated ability with leading change in a complex organization
- Also, demonstrated commitment to student-centeredness
- Additionally, the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Also, the commitment to diversity, including recruiting diverse student populations, advocating for diversity in hiring, and working with diverse populations externally, such as community groups
- Full-time position with a comprehensive benefits program including health, dental, vision, life. Also, LTD insurance, a Section 125 plan for medical and dependent care expenses. Likewise, personal and sick leave; and a choice of retirement programs
- Similarly, the salary will be commensurate with the applicant’s education and experience.
- Also, anticipated hours will be flexible including evenings and weekends.
To be considered for this position, a cover letter, resume, and references must be included with the application.
Hawkeye Community College is a community college in Waterloo, Iowa. Hawkeye has several outlying centers in Cedar Falls, Independence, Grundy County, Waverly, and Waterloo. The college serves all or parts of Benton, Black Hawk, Bremer, Buchanan, Butler, Chickasaw, Fayette, Floyd, Grundy, and Tama counties in Iowa.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more information.