Apply for the Vacancy for Director of Business Services at the University of California, Berkeley. The category of the position is Business and Financial Services.
- Creates, oversees, and tracks BAMPFA’s annual budget, proposal budgets, expenditure projections, analysis of financial data, and forecasting. Responsible for providing analyses for highly complex budgetary, financial, and resource projects, often dealing directly with major department managers.
- Similarly, the incumbent serves as a department financial liaison (DFL). Represents BAMPFA views, requirements, and objectives to Central Budget Office and Chancellor regarding policies and issues.
- Also, he/she counsels managers and supervisors regarding the best options to achieve departmental goals while in compliance with all regulations, especially regarding vendor payments, Procurement, and Contracts and Grants.
- Additionally, the candidate develops, prepares, and submits customized reports to internal and external customers including the Board of Trustees Finance Committee, Senior Management, and departmental budget managers.
- Also, he/she is responsible for allocating revenues and expenses in a manner that maximizes annual and endowment campaign resources.
- Additionally, involves pre-award and post-award grant administration including compliance with regulations, terms and conditions, and financial management and reporting.
- Develops and implements financial transaction processes and procedures and trains BAMPFA staff on financial activities.
- Furthermore, ensures that revenues are appropriately deposited and recorded. Tracks and ensures proper disbursement and allocation of restricted grant and donation funds.
- Advanced knowledge of financial or accounting concepts, policies, and procedures, as well as related accounting and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Also, advanced knowledge of or the ability to learn quickly campus, and system-wide financial processes and procedures.
- Similarly, strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively across the organization at all levels.
- Likewise, skills must include sophisticated service orientation, ability to multi-task effectively in a varied, high volume environment, sound judgment and decision-making, critical thinking, creative problem solving, and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Also, requires highly developed analytical skills sufficient to develop and implement financial data management and reporting systems.
- Additionally, requires skills in project management, leadership, and process re-design.
- Leadership skills to provide guidance, coaching, and mentoring to professional and support staff.
- Knowledge of the organizational environment of art museums to understand institutional priorities, issues, motivations, and constraints.
- Furthermore, highly developed strategic planning, critical thinking, persuasion, and negotiating skills.
- Advanced degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
Salary & Benefits
This is an exempt, monthly paid position. Annual salary is commensurate with experience up to $98,900.00.
Visit the official page for more information
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.