Apply for the Vacancy for Director of Career Assessment at Syracuse University. The category of the position is Career Development and Services.
The Director of Career Assessment will direct and manage the collection of all data from all the schools and colleges across campus relating to internships, employer visits, and relationships, career fairs, immersion trips, student outcomes.
Additionally, collaborate with the schools and colleges to ensure improved measurable outcomes each year. The Director will be responsible for coordinating upgrades, identifying improvements and innovations, and testing the software processes/enhancements for career services and student success.
- Master’s degree required, preferably in higher education or related field.
- Additionally, a minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in collegiate career advising and/or professional career advising where the candidate can demonstrate impact on successful outcomes in terms of career advising, internships acquisition, and career placement.
Job Specific Qualifications
- Experience with the use of data in career advising required; experience with data analytics software preferred.
- Also, demonstrated excellence in communication skills and genuine evidence of high levels of positive student interaction.
- Moreover, must have leadership skills with demonstrated ability to collaborate successfully within a complex organizational structure.
- Develop and implement data collection instruments for schools and colleges.
- Additionally, develop and maintain excellent relationships with all the schools and colleges
- Also, help train schools’ and colleges’ relevant personnel in the systems determined. Also, meet regularly to solicit feedback from assistant/associate deans of student success and their career staff to engage and involve them in all processes.
- Furthermore, encourage, support, and collaborate with all schools to meet the university-wide goals of increasing knowledge rates, internship rates, placement rates, and average starting salaries for undergraduate students across campus.
Syracuse University is a private research university in Syracuse, New York. Additionally, the institution’s roots can be traced to the Genesee Wesleyan Seminary, founded in 1831 by the Methodist Episcopal Church in Lima, New York.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.