Apply for the Vacancy for Executive Assistant at Johns Hopkins University. The category of the position is Executive Assistants. The Executive Assistant provides expert administrative support for the fast-paced Office of the Dean/CEO at the Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In this important and highly visible role, the Executive Assistant will assist the Executive Vice-Dean and the Chief of Staff. This role may provide support planning, coordinating and executing projects and events.
- Effectively manage the complex calendar of the Executive Vice-Dean and support others in the executive office as needed.
- Also, this includes scheduling meetings, resolving scheduling conflicts, prioritizing requests, and arranging meeting logistics (A/V, catering, meeting locations).
- Likewise, prepare the executives for meetings and events by researching and gathering critical information on issues, compiling materials for daily briefing folders, developing and proposing agenda items, confirming meeting details, and conducting/tracking necessary follow-ups.
- Also, at the request of the Chief of Staff, lead ad hoc project teams, and take responsibility to achieve pre-determined outcomes.
- Provide coordination and support of special projects as designated by the Chief of Staff.
- Likewise, implement a system to track the executives’ projects/tasks and update on an ongoing basis.
- Ensure that executives are aware of impending deadlines and the status of their respective projects/tasks.
- Additionally, arrange domestic and international travel and create corresponding detailed itineraries. Ensure that travel visas are obtained when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Also, five (5) years’ experience providing progressively responsible administrative support with experience working on a wide variety of special projects and special assignments.
- Likewise, additional education may substitute for required experience and additional related experience may substitute for required education, to the extent permitted by the JHU equivalency formula.
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Self-motivated, focused, positive attitude, flexible, professional, and proactive.
- Also, proven ability to multi-task and work in a complex, fast-paced, demanding environment.
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels, including high-level executives, VIPs, and peers
- Additionally, the ability to manage multiple and/or competing priorities.
- Ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive matters in an appropriate manner.
- Similarly, strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Also, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For more information about the scholarship, visit the official page. You may also check out oyaop.com for more opportunities.