Apply for the Vacancy for Financial Aid Assistant at Texas A&M University. The category of the position is Financial Aid.
During the application process, you have one opportunity to upload documents as a combined PDF. The page “My Experience” has an area provided under the Resume/CV to drop or upload the file.
This one combined PDF must include:
- Cover Letter
- Also, three professional references with complete contact information (Unsolicited letters of recommendation will not be considered).
- Likewise, Transcripts – If required for the position
If transcripts are from an international institution, it is the responsibility of the prospective faculty member to have the transcripts translated and evaluated by an approved credential evaluator.
The Financial Aid Assistant I, under supervision, performs standard and some complex financial aid clerical duties. Additionally, he/she provides responsible detailed assistance and specialized skills in the administration of student financial aid.
- Responds to inquiries regarding Financial Aid and Scholarship forms, records, procedures, and policies.
- Also, answer phones and places local and long-distance calls
- Opens and distributes mail
- Likewise, reviews documents for completeness and accuracy
- Provides Financial Aid and Scholarship information and appropriate forms to applicants, students, parents, administrators, and employees
- Furthermore, evaluate or analyze a wide variety of Financial Aid and Scholarship related records of an official and confidential nature
- Also, the incumbent composes and/or prepare correspondence on a wide variety of Financial Aid and Scholarship matters
- Enters verifies and retrieves data via a computer
- Compiles information for administrative or technical reports and specialized studies
- Moreover, he/she maintains and revises Financial Aid and Scholarship filing systems
- Process outside scholarships
- Likewise, the candidate will update scholarship forms and website as needed
Qualifications for Vacancy for Financial Aid Assistant
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills: Three (3) years of related experience. Also, working knowledge of word processing, Microsoft Office, and database management programs. Likewise, Intermediate Excel experience.
- Ability to: Multi-task and work well as part of a team. Customer service and organization skills.
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: None
- Physical Requirements: None
- Other Requirements: None
Visit the official page for more information about the position. Visit oyaop.com for many more job opportunities.