Applications are open for the Vacancy for Financial Analyst at Georgetown University in the USA. Interested candidates can apply for the position now. The category of the position is Business and Financial Services.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Coordinate and process contracts, mainly for MBA Admissions, MBA Program office, and MBA students.
- Also, prepare contracts and related documents for events and services taking place both on and off-campus. Liaise with Financial Affairs (Contracts Office), Risk, Legal, UIS, Tax, etc. to ensure compliance with all Georgetown University policies and procedures.
- Additionally, provide guidance to MSB/MBA staff to ensure compliance.
- Monitor monthly expenditures and submit reports for quarterly budget reviews.
- Likewise, liaise with MSB senior business officers to identify policies and coordinate appropriate actions.
- Also, manage financial documentation
- Additionally, provide oversight of MSB/MBA program staff use of Procard.
- Manage payroll for hourly staff, part-time employees, and student employees and ensure all time has been accurately submitted and approved on time.
- Furthermore, complete and submit requisitions, purchase orders, reimbursements, contracts, etc. in GMS.
The candidate should meet the given criteria for the Vacancy for Financial Analyst at Georgetown University in the USA
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of five years of relevant professional experience
- Similarly, strong organizational skills and thorough knowledge of standard business practices
- Excellent budget and fiscal management skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and draft and compose correspondence; excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to absorb and understand large amounts of complex information in a fast-paced office
- Additionally, the candidate must have initiative, sound judgment and willingness to contribute to a team effort
- Experience with MS Office programs—Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, PathWayNet, GMS, Financial MyAccess
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to multi-task, set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Georgetown University offers a wide variety of comprehensive and competitive benefits.
- Benefits packages include comprehensive health, dental and vision plans, disability and life insurance coverage, retirement savings programs, tuition assistance, voluntary insurance options, and much more.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.