Apply for the Vacancy for Financial Manager at Johns Hopkins University. The category of the position is
- Admin – Sponsored Programs, Grants, and Contracts
- Admin – Business and Financial Services
The Finance Manager, under the direction of the Department Administrator, oversees the daily financial operation work for HBS along with assigned Center, Institutes, PI’s, and department level responsibilities.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
Responsibilities of the Finance Manager may include, but not limited to oversight of the following JHU, JHSPH & HBS financial functions within the designated functional area(s):
Administrative and Operational Leadership
- Working in partnership with the Administrator provides administrative oversight of HBS programs (sponsored) developing policies and oversees the implementation and monitoring of services and sets guidelines for effective, efficient, and innovative operations.
- Also, develop and oversee the HBS sponsored financial team.
- Develop new administrative policies and procedures, as needed, to ensure the smooth operation of the department.
- Ensure all faculty and staff salaries are supported; anticipate and resolve funding issues.
- Additionally, approve shopping carts, check/travel reimbursement requests, eforms and invoices.
- Also, develop, monitor, and analyze projections of the Departmental base for annual submission and quarterly reviews, updates, and modifications.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or another related field.
- Five (5) years related financial/accounting and financial management experience, e.g., planning, directing, monitoring, organizing, and controlling the monetary resources of a department, center, or unit.
Master’s/advanced degree preferred, in business, finance, accounting, or another related field.
Special Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, and other Office products.
- Strong preference to the candidate with knowledge and experience in JHU systems such as Outlook, COEUS & SAP; experience with online grant submission software products and expertise related to all forms of regulation applied to grants and contracts in the academic environment.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.