Apply for the Vacancy for Full-Time Faculty at Quinsigamond Community College. The category of the position is Business – Accounting.
Title: Full-Time Faculty, Accounting
QCC was established in 1963 to provide access to higher education to residents of Central Massachusetts. Since the early 60s, enrollment has grown from 300 to over 13,000 full and part-time day and evening students served. Additionally, QCC offers over 70 associate degree and certificate career options in Business, Health Care, Technology, Liberal Arts, and Human Services.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Provide classroom, laboratory, and/or team teaching instruction and facilitate individualized and non-traditional approaches to learning as appropriate. Non-traditional approaches may include, but not be limited to online, blended, accelerated, and/or service-learning.
- Also, develop and/or revise instructional materials with other faculty members.
- Likewise, apply instructional methods that engage students with varying learning styles and abilities.
- Similarly, develop and apply assessment strategies that maximize the learning process and measure student learning outcomes.
- Also, actively participate in ongoing curriculum and program review.
- Conduct academic advising and assistance of students.
- Additionally, participate in college service activities in concert with the provisions of the MCCC Agreement.
- Furthermore, actively support the teaching and learning process; practicing honesty and integrity in and out of the classroom; strive to create and support a student-centered environment while fostering academic innovation and excellence
- Master’s degree in Accounting or related discipline.
- Strong industry experience in financial accounting.
- Two years or more experience teaching accounting.
- Masters Degree in Accounting specifically, and/or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) credential.
- Five years of successful college teaching, preferably in a community or technical college setting.).
- Demonstrated professional experience in at least one of the following areas: taxes, managerial accounting, and/or QuickBooks.
- Documented success in teaching financial accounting, federal taxation, managerial accounting, and/or computerized accounting
- Five or more years of strong recent industry experience in financial accounting (within the last five years.
You may want to visit the official page for more information about the position. Also, check out oyaop.com for more job opportunities.