Apply for the Vacancy for Grants Administrator at Purdue University. The category of the position is
- Business and Financial Services
- Admin – Sponsored Programs, Grants, and Contracts
The Grants Administrator will manage and support the overall operations of LASER-PULSE under the guidance and direction of the Technical Director and International Programs Manager. Furthermore, the administrator will provide key support to manage buy-in projects and support core sub-awards and the Request for Application (RFA) process in collaboration with LASER-PULSE leadership and senior staff members.
- Bachelor’s degree in international development, business administration, organizational leadership, or other related fields
- Likewise, two (2) years of program/project management experience involving the coordination of multiple project deliverables and timelines
- Likewise, consideration will be given to an equivalent combination of related education and required work experience
- Additionally, detail-oriented and able to execute and support multiple projects
- Strong technical writing skills with the ability to synthesize complex information and produce quality management reports
- Takes initiative to fix and manage issues independently
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively build working relationships with people from academia, industry, and government
- Furthermore, excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience in creating, editing, and delivering effective project reports and written materials
- Also, ability to maintain a flexible schedule. Occasional evening and overtime may be required.
- University research project management experience
- Also, experience in knowledge management
Purdue University is a public research university in West Lafayette, Indiana, and the flagship campus of the Purdue University system. The university was founded in 1869 after Lafayette businessman John Purdue donated land and money to establish a college of science, technology, and agriculture in his name.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.