Apply for the Vacancy for HR Officer at FCO in Switzerland. The main purpose of the job is to deliver support to the UK Mission in Geneva on relevant local HR matters. The role is an important part of the Mission and the Corporate Services Team, where the logistics for staff arrivals and departures are managed.
HR Support on the hiring process (local staff and interns):
- Liaising with the HR Hub on recruitment processes
- Also, providing support in partnership with the HR Hub to ensure consistency in the recruitment processes
- Likewise, participating in interview panels
Staff Arrivals and Departures:
- Inducting all new staff, through personal induction and the tailored induction pack
- Additionally, updating the Staff Handbook for staff
- Also, holding exit interviews for departing staff and feeding back as necessary
HR Contracts/Legal Documents/Administration:
- Issuing new contracts and contract renewals
- Likewise, observing necessary requirements during probation periods
- Also, confirming the end of probation and so on…
- Fluent written and spoken English and French;
- Also, at least 2 years of work experience in an office environment preferably in an HR department;
- Additionally, knowledge of Swiss Labour Law;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a strong customer focus;
- Ability to work with contacts and colleagues at all levels;
- Also, personal drive and the ability to be a self-starter as well as a team player;
- Similarly, strong organizational with very good attention to detail;
- Comprehensive IT skills.
The Foreign and Commonwealth Office, commonly called the Foreign Office, or British Foreign Office, is a department of the Government of the United Kingdom.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.