There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Human Resources Generalist at Arcadia University in USA. The category of the position is Human Resources. Interested candidates can apply for the position.
- This position performs functions and duties in the human resources area, including payroll processing, implementation and maintenance of HR systems, including and data integrity.
- Additionally, he/she serves as the technical point of contact for HRIS related inquiries and special assignments.
- Moreover, an absolute necessity to exercise the highest standards of ethics, confidentiality, sincere care for people, and professionalism at all times as part of a fun and fast-paced team environment.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Provides backup for payroll processing, and maintains a working knowledge of university payroll processes and applicable laws and regulations
- Also, Facilitates training on new processes and functionalities
- Additionally, Analysis and maintenance of the HRIS technologies
- Also, High degree of proficiency in the use of technology and analysis of data Identifies relevant data to support HR decisions and solutions through KPI’s
- Similarly, Updates and maintains monthly HR scorecard Acts as report writer expert
- Likewise, Develop internal operating procedures and controls for the processing and distribution of payroll and HRIS
- Also, Complete special projects (integration of applicant tracking, benefits, document imaging, performance management, and learning systems) into HRIS Interpret and explain human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, or regulations.
- Furthermore, Address employee relations issues, work complaints (e.g., time and leave management) or other employee concerns related to the HRIS or payroll.
For the Vacancy for Human Resources Generalist at Arcadia University in USA, the incumbent must meet the following requirements
- Business Acumen: Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources.
- Communication: The ability to effectively exchange information with stakeholders. Also, he/she should be able to communicate via written correspondence, telephone or video, online media, and face to face, and tailoring the message appropriately to the medium used and the audience.
- Compliance: Ability to manage the processes related to compliance by following regulatory guidelines. Similarly, the candidate should have knowledge of related compliance, data/workflow, data/table administration, report generation, and field mapping.
- Cultural Understanding: Able to demonstrate respect for and engage with people of diverse backgrounds to create a stronger community.
- Customer Service: Similarly, the incumbent should demonstrate a high degree of professionalism with management, team members, and current and prospective staff and faculty. Additionally, he/she should provide clear and timely information and answers to questions, following up as necessary, or being able to refer an individual to a more appropriate team member.
- Demonstrated experience in payroll processing
- Additionally, at least three years’ experience in HRIS and/or Payroll
- Also, a bachelor’s degree preferred.
- In addition to that, the University will consider the combination of education and experience.
- One to two years of project management experience.
- Furthermore, Human Resources or a related field with commensurate experience in HR.
About the University
Arcadia University is a private university in Glenside, Pennsylvania. The university enrolls approximately 4,000 undergraduate and Master’s students. The 76-acre campus features Grey Towers Castle, a National Historic Landmark
Visit the official website for more information.
Visit oyaop.com for marvelous job opportunities.