Apply for the Vacancy for Lead Photographer at Stanford University. The category of the position is Communications, Marketing, and Public Affairs.
Develop and execute digital media production assignments requiring fully developed skills and understanding of the area of specialization. Partner with internal and external clients regarding digital media equipment and services. Serve as an in-house digital media expert for a school/unit.
- Research, prepare, and produce digital media for instruction, promotional programs, and/or other communicative purposes for both internal and external audiences.
- Also, partner with clients on strategic and creative approaches to projects involving abstract or technical content to meet objectives and within time and cost constraints: articulating the production process and expectations, communicating issues, providing status updates, and suggesting appropriate methods for improvement.
- Likewise, develop and market digital services to internal and external clients to create visual content, at scale, and provide best practice standards that foster photographic excellence.
- Additionally, manage all aspects of capturing, recording, and transmitting of all digital media productions and images, including quality control and management of EXIF, IPTC, and other image metadata.
- Likewise, make recommendations for purchases and repairs of digital media equipment. Diagnose and resolve digital media system problems. Create cost estimates for different equipment options. Develop custom support mechanisms. Provide stewardship of university resources.
- Also, responsible for supervising support staff and managing technical aspects and overall approach for productions, including all collateral.
- Use tools such as Smartsheet, Trello, and the LIMB suite to configure and manage workflows for concurrent projects.
- Likewise, handle rare or fragile originals skillfully to prevent damage.
- Additionally, participate in the development and documentation of internal operating procedures.
- Ensure high-throughput steady-state operations for digital conversion workstreams.
- Also, collect and maintain statistics, reports, and other metrics to assess and improve functions.
- Similarly, stay informed of new developments in digital technologies by literature review, maintaining contact with vendors, participating in professional organizations.
Education & Experience:
Bachelor’s degree and five years of relevant experience or combination of education and relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced technical experience using digital media equipment, video creation, editing software, and/or digital media control software.
- Similarly, strong knowledge in production techniques including videography, compression and file delivery, and other production formats.
- Likewise, broad knowledge of all aspects of professional quality productions, including field and studio camera, lighting, sound, and editing,
- Understanding of online video environment and online distribution.
- Also, demonstrated ability to perform repairs on a wide variety of audio, visual, and computer equipment.
- Additionally, the ability to adapt equipment setup and provide alternative setup or workarounds if necessary.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.