Apply for Vacancy for Learning Innovation Architect at University of Central Oklahoma in the USA. The category for this job is Instructional Technology and Design.
Lead learning experience strategy and design initiatives for internal and external LX Studio clients. Perform analysis and research on learning experiences. Develop new innovations in learning experience design, delivery, and optimization. Also, conduct primary research on learning experiences and their implementation and performance. Lead and coordinate learning experience strategy and design teams. Establish and support strategic planning and visioning efforts. Additionally, advise and consult with internal and external audiences.
- Provide leadership for learning experience projects.
- Coordinate and facilitate the delivery of proprietary learning experience design programs.
- Likewise, lead and facilitate the design of strategic initiatives.
- Deliver specialized learning experience design training.
- Moreover, coordinate cross-organizational learning experience design collaborations.
- Contribute to the development of learning experience design recommendations.
- Also, analyze learning experiences, processes, and outcomes and create insights for clients.
- Develop new innovations in learning experience design, delivery, and optimization.
- Conduct primary research on learning experiences and their implementation and performance.
- Similarly, stay up-to-the-minute on the latest industry trends to know which strategies resonate with customers in their niche.
- Additionally, read and coordinate learning experience design teams.
- Establish and support strategic planning and visioning efforts.
- Also, advise and consult with internal and external audiences.
- Masters degree in related subject matter area. Extensive experience in the field of training, education, or learning design.
- Likewise, lean Sigma Six or other certification.
- Doctorate in related subject matter area.
- Maintains awareness of trends and issues influencing learning experience design and related fields.
- Similarly, skilled in the application of learning theories and science to practice.
- Demonstrates developing analytical skills related to the measurement and evaluation of learning experiences.
- Also, demonstrates developing skills in state-of-the-art learning experience strategy and design methods.
- Applies developing expertise to diverse learning experience projects.
- Creates contextualized communication strategies.
- Additionally, ability to collaborate with diverse audiences effectively.
- Ability to help groups gain consensus and develop collaborative actions.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.