Apply for the Vacancy for Learning Resource Technician at Aims Community College. The category of the position is Tutors and Learning Resources. Aims Community College is a public community college serving northern Colorado with locations in Greeley, Windsor, Fort Lupton, and Loveland.
The incumbent will be in charge of the following
- Provide discipline-specific instructional assistance to students and faculty.
- Likewise, monitor operations of the Learning Commons for all open hours including days, evenings, and/or weekends.
- Instruct students and faculty on software applications and hardware utilization in the Learning Commons.
- Also, promote awareness and use of Learning Common’s resources and instructional support services.
- Maintain campus library, demonstrate research tools and methods, promote materials, and process circulation.
- Additionally, manage file organization, software, reserve textbooks, and electronics checkout.
- Respond to and/or forward technical issues to appropriate personnel.
- Assist students with independent study courses and programs.
- Also, conduct lab and classroom orientations and occasional workshops.
- Perform special projects as assigned by the supervisor.
For the position, candidates should meet the given criteria
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a part/full-time basis.
- Also, AA/AAS Degree in related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience in a related field.
- Experience with Windows OS and Microsoft Office Products.
- Additionally, the ability to communicate effectively with students, staff, and faculty, and function well in a fast-paced team environment.
- Capable of prioritizing multiple tasks or requests while handling numerous interruptions.
- Likewise, excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to handle confidential tasks and materials with discretion.
- Also, the ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings and weekends.
- Full time benefits effective on the date of hire.
- 100% employer-provided medical & dental coverage employees (employee only option).
- 85% employer-provided medical & dental coverage for the employee’s spouse and/or family.
- Voluntary vision insurance through VSP
- Additionally, monthly annual and sick leave accrual.
- 13 paid holidays and 3 personal days each year.
- Similarly, summer schedule: 4 days work week – Fridays Off.
- Employer-paid long-term disability and life insurance premiums.
- Also, tuition waiver & reimbursement for employees.
- Tuition reimbursement for dependents.
Visit the official page for more information. Check out oyaop.com for more opportunities.