Apply for Vacancy for Maintenance Mechanic at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The category for this application is Facilities Management.
Under direct supervision, provides maintenance and repair services on infrastructure and architectural systems.
- Completes and submits a variety of service requests and preventative maintenance tasks indicating work performed and time and material spent.
- Also, assists with the installation, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair services on heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration (HVAC+R) systems.
- Likewise, provides assistance in the maintenance of plumbing systems. Assists in the operation of various types of power drain cleaning machines.
- Performs routine carpentry repair and installation work.
- Moreover, monitors and operates building automation systems.
- Performs general maintenance of machine rooms including replacing lighting, removing debris and general cleaning.
- Additionally, unloads and distributes materials and equipment received to stock and work areas.
- Performs routine daily inspections of the utility systems in assigned areas and records operational data. Interprets operational data and makes adjustments that improve performance/efficiency and/or resolve operational problems.
- Similarly, provides stakeholders with the status updates, issues, key activities and any changes to the scope of the overall project.
- Completion of technical school training program in one of the maintenance trades or significant comparable experience.
- Also, approximately 2-5 years of experience in general maintenance within a large institution or commercial facility with complex infrastructure systems.
- Moreover, if role requires use of WCM vehicle for business use, must have valid New York State driver’s license with an acceptable driving record.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work on off-shifts as required to accommodate on-going operations and/or emergencies.
- Additionally, ability to be available for 24 hour emergency call-ins.
Licenses and Certifications
- Maintains individual New York City certifications necessary for the operation of various utility systems
- Additionally, EPA Universal Refrigeration Technician Certification.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.