Apply for Vacancy for Medical Assistant at Rosalind Franklin University in the USA. The category for this application is Health and Medical Services.
Rosalind Franklin University Health System is seeking to fill a full-time Medical Assistant position. The Medical Assistant is responsible for assisting physicians with patient care, clerical, environmental and organizational tasks at the Rosalind Franklin University Health Clinics office in North Chicago and Libertyville. Also, the Medical Assistant will provide information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the services and convey a positive image. Likewise, the selected candidate may be assigned to specific medical specialty (e.g. podiatry) to help with patient care related to that specialty.
- Checking schedules and organizing patient flow
- Accompanying patients to exam/procedure room
- Also, assisting patients as needed with walking, transfers, dressing, collecting specimens, blood draws, preparing for exam, etc.
- Likewise, collecting patient history
- Performing screenings per provider guidelines
- Additionally, assisting physicians/nurses with various procedures
- Moreover, relaying instructions to patients/families
- Answering calls and providing pertinent information
Required Education & Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Also, completion of medical assisting program
- One year medical assistant experience
- Moreover, maintain BLS certification
- Must achieve a background check clearance
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Medical Assistant in the USA:
- Knowledge of health care field and medical specialty.
- Exemplary skills in verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work/interact with diverse populations, showing respect and sensitivity for cultural differences
- Also, knowledge of specific assisting tasks related to particular medical specialty
- Skill in performing tasks appropriately
- Similarly, skill in tact and diplomacy in interpersonal interactions
- Also, ability to learn and retain information regarding patient care procedures
- Ability to project a pleasant and professional image
- Knowledge of and ability to use appropriate techniques when helping patients ambulate and dress and the ability to handle stressful situations
- 1-2 years Medical Assistant experience
- Also, knowledge of Electronic Medical Record System
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.