Apply for Vacancy for Operations Associate at Weill Cornell Medicine in the USA. The category for this application is Administrative Assistants.
Under direction, provides administrative support to senior leadership and serves as the front line resource for the effective day-to-day operations of the Human Resources Department
- Provides administrative support for the Senior Director, Human Resources and the Senior Director, Office of Institutional Equity.
- Evaluates and screens incoming phone inquiries.
- Similarly, serves as backup to the HR Recruitment Assistant in assisting with answering the Recruitment phone line, answering inquiries regarding the employment application process, scheduling staff meetings and providing front desk coverage on an as-needed basis.
- Moreover, maintains various distribution lists.
- Administers unemployment insurance process, which includes receiving claims from vendor, gathering data from various sources and processing claims.
- Furthermore, maintains physical HR employee files as needed.
- Also, with approval, manages internal and external financial transactions on behalf of the department, including petty cash distribution, procurement of supplies, business expense reimbursement, etc. Submits payment requests for departmental expenses.
- Manages visitor requests through building platform.
- Similarly, manages all maintenance requests and contacts building personnel to ensure quick follow-up and resolution to problems; contacts and follows-up with service providers to ensure that equipment and facility are well maintained.
- Likewise, interacts directly with internal and external senior management, including clinical department chairs, department administrators, Chief Administrative Officers and others. Establishes and manages ongoing communications and relationships with key offices.
- Approximately 2 years of experience working in a professional office setting
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The incumbent must meet the following for Vacancy for Operations Associate in the USA:
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite and database applications.
- Also, excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Likewise, demonstrated organizational skills and ability to pay close attention to detail.
Visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.