Apply for the Vacancy for Operations Coordinator at California Institute of Integral Studies. The category of the position is Other Administrative Positions.
- Assist Director of Operations with coordination of daily business operations
- Additionally, cover the 1st-floor lobby reception/security as needed. Duties include enforcing university ID policy – checking photo IDs, signing visitors into a guest log, managing visitor parking and bike lots, and enforcing departmental procedures and policies
- Moreover, mentor and train Operations Assistants and front-desk security guards to ensure that visitors, students, faculty, and staff entering the lobby are greeted and screened appropriately
- Likewise, monitor and coordinate evening and weekend business operational activities to meet student, faculty and staff expectations and university goals
- Mail and deliveries – process incoming and outgoing mail, including coordinating overnight services like Fed Ex and DHL – may include trips to post office. Maintaining postage machine and 4th-floor mailroom.
- Similarly, scan important mail and documents and send to staff working remotely
- Also, become familiar with and help execute established university Emergency Response and Safety Procedures
- Furthermore, ensure and model compliance with university standards, processes, and procedures
- Identify problems in daily operations processes and help to resolve them in a quick and timely manner
- Must be able to act as a first responder, be on-call for building emergencies
- Willingness to be CPR/First-Aid certified or be trained in ergonomic assessment
- Also, be available to work on evenings and weekends
- Furthermore, have excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Must be punctual, reliable, and well organized
- Similarly, must work well under pressure
- Must be able to return to specific work tasks, while experiencing frequent interruptions
- Likewise, must take initiative; be responsible and be able to work without close supervision
- Must be able to handle complex and routine situations with professionalism, courtesy, and efficiency
- Additionally, be tech-savvy and proficient in Word, Excel, and Outlook email/calendar
- Furthermore, the willingness to improve upon current practices and procedures
- The warmth of personality and good listening skills are a plus
- Also, must be able to work well, in close proximity, to both student workers and security officers who staff the lobby reception desk.
- Also, must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
Education and Experience
- Preferred: Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university,
- 2-4 years related experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Salary Range: $45,000 – $47,000 Annually
California Institute of Integral Studies is a private, non-profit university founded in 1968 and based in San Francisco, California.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.