Apply for the Vacancy for Pharmacy Assistant Professor at Mohammed Al Mana College for Medical Sciences. The category of the position is Medicine – Pharmacology.
- Participates in the process of establishing a premier College of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences of international caliber, thus ensuring an international standard of excellence in pharmacy education within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- Additionally, the work will focus on the facilitation of learning. The delivery of which, will be carried out within the context of the Mission and Vision statements of the College that honors the fundamental principles of Islam and Saudi Culture.
- Contributes to the teaching, learning facilitation, classroom supervision, and clinical supervision of students in areas of practice related to the faculty member’s area of expertise.
- Also, contributes to the planning, delivery, and evaluation of pharmacy educational programs.
- Provides advice on studies to allocated students.
- Similarly, supervises research students if appropriately qualified.
- Furthermore, follows all College of Pharmacy policies and guidelines in accordance with the Mohammad Al-Mana College for Health Sciences Mission, Vision, and Values.
- Undertakes administrative duties as specified.
- Also, participates in Mohammad Al-Mana College of Pharmacy quality improvement initiatives as required.
- Participates in the corporate activities of the faculty and staff group within and outside Mohammad Al-Mana College for Health Sciences.
- Likewise, ensures his/her own professional development.
- Educational Qualifications & Licensure
- Also, Ph.D. degree in Pharmaceutics or Pharmacognosy or Pharmacology or Clinical Pharmacy from an accredited institution.
- Likewise, Professional Experience
- Also, licensed issued by the Saudi Council for Health Specialists if applicable.
- Additionally, at least 3 experience years in university teaching.
- Furthermore, evidence of being up to date on the latest educational methodologies.
- Also, specialized Knowledge
- Fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Computer literate and knowledgeable of internet uses.
- Experience in a multicultural environment is an asset.
- Also, the ability to present material clearly and coherently on a given topic using appropriate media, audiovisual aids, and tailoring the presentation to the relevant audience.
- Likewise, the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Minimum score IELTS of 6.0 above, TOEFL of 60-78 above
Email: [email protected]
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.