Applications have opened for the Vacancy for Policy Analyst at the University of Virginia in the USA. Interested candidates can apply for the position now. The category of the position is Other Administrative Positions.
The incumbent will do the following duties as a Policy Analyst
- The Policy Analyst will support the Director and Executive Director on key research projects including but not exclusive to academic articles and books, policy white papers, and government reports.
- additionally, he/she will conduct original research under the direction of principal investigators, edit existing products, manage citations, and handle other center duties that arise.
- Furthermore, the incumbent will also coordinate the efforts of student researchers engaged in NSPC projects.
The candidate should meet the given criteria for Vacancy for Policy Analyst at the University of Virginia in the USA
- An Associate’s degree OR Equivalent combination of work and education experience.
- Furthermore, the candidate should have demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills
- Likewise, the ability to collaboratively work with faculty, staff, students, and external stakeholders
- Additionally, applicants with a background and/or familiarity with foreign policy and international affairs will be a major asset in the position.
- This is a one-year term-limited position with the potential for renewal based on the availability of funding and satisfactory performance *
- Additionally, the selected applicant must complete a background check prior to their first day of employment per University Policy.
About the University
- The University of Virginia (U.Va. or UVA) is a public research university in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- Additionally, it was founded in 1819 by Declaration of Independence author Thomas Jefferson.
- Also, it is the flagship university of Virginia and home to Jefferson’s Academical Village, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- UVA is known for its historic foundations, student-run honor code and secret societies.
Furthermore, the original governing Board of Visitors included Jefferson, James Madison, and James Monroe.
- Monroe was the sitting President of the United States at the time of its foundation and earlier Presidents Jefferson and Madison were UVA’s first two rectors.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.