There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Program Assistant in USA at North Western University. The category of the position is Administrative Assistants.
- The Program Assistant coordinates administrative processes and prioritizes directs, and responds to business matters involving administrative functions associated with education, research, and/or operations.
- Additionally, he/she creates and maintains associated documents, spreadsheets, databases, meetings, special events, etc. and alerts supervisor of critical issues and upcoming events.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Independently responds to and composes correspondence.
- Also, Creates and maintains standard spreadsheets and/or databases.
- Prepares queries, reports, statistics, tables, charts, etc. based on information compiled from various sources.
- Additionally, Determines format, elements, trends, etc.
- Creates and maintains financial records.
- Also, Prepares forms.
- Verifies appropriateness and accuracy of charges.
- Additionally, Processes and reconciles expenses, accounting transfers, and/or appropriation changes.
- Updates financial transaction spreadsheets and databases.
- Similarly, Generates summary reports and statistics.
- Also, Creates registrant profiles.
- Coordinates complex itineraries involving domestic and/or international travel, etc.
- Moreover, Prepares annual event, conference and/or meeting budget.
- Furthermore, Verifies invoices and expense reports; and/or reconciles to budget.
The candidate must meet the following requirements for the Vacancy for Program Assistant in USA
- A high school diploma or equivalent required.
- Also, he/she must have 4 years of administrative support or other relevant experience.
- Furthermore, Intermediate knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, email, and database software programs is required.
About the University
Northwestern University (NU) is a private research university based in Evanston, Illinois, with other campuses in Chicago and Doha, Qatar, and academic programs and facilities in Miami, Florida; Washington, D.C.; and San Francisco, California. Additionally, along with its selective undergraduate programs, Northwestern is known for its Kellogg School of Management, Pritzker School of Law, Feinberg School of Medicine, Bienen School of Music, Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications, School of Communication, and McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science.
Visit the official website for more information.
Visit oyaop.com for marvelous job opportunities.