Applications have opened for the Vacancy for Program Associate at United Nations University in Germany. Interested candidates can apply for the position now.
- Support the development of multimedia content for educational purposes (graphics, illustration, animation, video, audio)
- Additionally, design and development of eLearning courses and ICT based educational materials;
- Also, the development of print and multimedia materials for communication and marketing purposes;
- Support the multimedia documentation (recording, editing, and publishing) of conferences, workshops, and educational events;
- Similarly, support the introduction and administration of social media for educational purposes;
- Support the design and delivery of web-based educational content;
- Support the organization of educational events such as semester and block courses, seminars, workshops, and summer schools in Germany and abroad;
- Furthermore, take up related duties as required.
The candidates should meet the given criteria for the Vacancy for Program Associate at United Nations University in Germany
- Master’s degree with a minimum of two years of working experience in multimedia, graphic design, computer science, information/communication technologies, education or a related field.
- Additionally, proven experience with eLearning tools and software: Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Audition, etc.), authoring tools.
- Proven experience with using digital cameras, for corporate video, short film, corporate publishing, lecture recording, etc.;
- Good knowledge of relevant digital publishing platforms (web and mobile) including familiarity with social media platforms and Content Management Systems (CMS) such as WordPress;
- Likewise, excellent command of English. German and/or other languages will be considered an asset;
- Also, he/she should have the ability to communicate clearly and efficiently with high-level stakeholders.
- UNU is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce and encourages all candidates, irrespective of gender, nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, including persons living with disabilities to apply and become part of the organization.
- Also, it has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNU. That includes sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination.
- It will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.