Apply for the Vacancy for Program Coordinator at Creighton College. The category of the position is – Health and Medical Services.
The incumbent will do the given duties
- Provides support and meets regularly with the Program Director concerning program management and activities and the status of projects. Identifies and evaluates the methods for improving workflow and cost-effectiveness and makes recommendations to the Program Director and GME Manager for improvement. May assist in program-level policy development.
- Additionally, he/she interprets and applies ACGME, other national accrediting agencies, and hospital policies to support compliance.
- Also, provides both administrative supervision and support to residents/fellows. Acts as a liaison between residents and hospital administration when necessary. Establishes relationships and acts as a liaison to other Hospitals, internal departments, and divisions regarding resident recruitment, orientation, external rotations, etc.
- Likewise, oversees department-level trainee orientation.
- Informs residents and trainees of inter and intradepartmental policy and procedure changes, with assistance from GME office.
- With the GME Office, tracks, reports, and ensures compliance with procedures regarding licensing, annual contracts, and initial and re-credentialing of trainees.
- Manages materials for specialty-specific trainee exams and may assist with proctoring exams.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Program Coordinator
Minimum of 3-5 years of office administration experience, preferably in a healthcare and/or
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Also, the ability to organize information.
- Additionally, the ability to handle sensitive information with absolute confidentiality.
- Working knowledge of software applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Also, the ability to make decisions independently or to escalate issues as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments;
- Also, the ability to coordinate and organize meetings and/or special events;
- Similarly, strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community;
Creighton University is a private, Jesuit university in Omaha, Nebraska. Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1878, the university is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.