Apply for the Vacancy for Program Manager at Boston College in the USA. The category of the position is
- International Programs and Services
- Admin – Laboratory and Research
Reporting to the RPCA’s Senior Program Manager for Sugira Muryango, the Program Manager will support all aspects of expanding Sugira Muryango, a home-visiting family intervention program focused on early child development and violence prevention across three Districts in Rwanda in close coordination with the government and other local partners.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Provide on-the-ground support in Rwanda and long-distance communication with the RPCA, the Program Manager will collaborate with in-country staff and partners to support local teams, field logistics, and day-to-day research team activities to fulfill the scientific aims of the program projects.
- Likewise, maintain strong partnerships with community organizations and members to harness an existing in-country advisory board
- Similarly, support the data collection process with a particular focus on father engagement metrics throughout the delivery of the intervention
- Also, synthesize lessons learned from the advisory board, local NGOs, and study data to create and disseminate targeted messaging on father engagement and violence reduction.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Program Manager
The candidate should meet the given criteria
- Masters in Social Work, Early Childhood Development, Psychology, Public Health, or related field required.
- Also, a minimum of five years of related experience desirable
- Supervisory experience and prior international work in a low resource or field setting particularly in sub-Saharan Africa are required.
- Additionally, must be able to travel internationally and commit to significant time engaged in fieldwork.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and the ability to perform and collaborate under challenging conditions.
- Similarly, strong planning, community mobilization, and inter-cultural communication skills required.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies including mixed-methods preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail. Self-starter with experience taking initiative and working both independently and as part of a team.
- Additionally, excellent coordination and collaboration skills.
- Also, good communication and administration skills.
- Excellent cultural sensitivity and respect for strong local partnerships.
- Authorization to work in the USA
Boston College is a private Jesuit research university in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, founded in 1863. Although Boston College is classified as an R1 research university, it still uses the word “college” in its name to reflect its historical position as a small liberal arts college.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.