Apply for the Vacancy for Program Manager at the University of Michigan. The category of the position is Engineering – Aerospace.
SALARY: $70,000.00 – $87,000.00
How to Apply
A cover letter is required for consideration for this position and should be attached as the first page of your resume. The cover letter should address your specific interest in the position and outline skills and experience that directly relate to this position.
The Department of Aerospace Engineering seeks a full-time Program Manager to assist our Program Director with developing and managing a new Master of Engineering Leadership online program in Aerospace.
- Research and glean from existing graduate engineering and business programs as models, document the Program curriculum, course lists, academic requirements, and application processes.
- Also, create marketing concepts; work with Aerospace Engineering, Ross School of Business, CAI, Nexus, and University of Michigan entities to deliver the marketing plan, and advertise the program.
- Additionally, assist the Program Director in finalizing the revenue model and distributions by helping create financial schedules, organize meetings, and provide timely communications with stakeholders.
- Furthermore, assist in the finalization of approval documentation. Also, work with the Program Director on both the internal University of Michigan and the external State of Michigan application filings.
- Market the program with corporate customers; communicate benefits and opportunities, and help recruit new corporate customers to sponsor students.
- Likewise, create and distribute literature in multiple forms through communications media for open enrollment students
Qualification for Vacancy for Program Manager
- Master’s degree in Higher Education, Business, Adult Education, Student Affairs Administration, Counseling, etc.
- Additionally, at least 5-7 years of related experience managing programs and projects
- Experience with diverse learners and global audiences
- Likewise, experience in program development, program management, and coordination of projects involving multiple units
- Also, creating financial schedules and reports, and managing large budgets
- Likewise, oral, written, and presentation skills
- Also, demonstrated (through experience) diplomacy and professionalism in business interactions – essential for the cross-campus and corporate collaborations in the program
- Additionally, the ability to work efficiently and productively with colleagues across the university, faculty, etc.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities