Apply for the Vacancy for Project Manager at Case Western Reserve University. The category of the position is Distance Education Programs.
The Project Manager will be dedicated to supporting current and new initiatives that generate net revenue for the Lifelong Learning program. Additionally, these programs may be offered on campus or off-site and either in-person or online/remote learning format. Also, the project manager will serve as a liaison with 3rd party content providers, with relevant academic departments at Case Western Reserve University, and will interact directly with students as needed.
Experience: 1-3 years of relevant work experience, preferably in higher education. Experience with diverse populations and corporate/professional education preferred.
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
1. Ability to compare and/or judge the readily observable functional, structural, or compositional characteristics (whether similar to or divergent from obvious standards) of data, people, or things.
2. Likewise, enthusiasm for working with diverse communities in a dynamic environment.
3. Attention to detail and organizational skills.
4. Also, the ability to apply problem-solving skills and good judgment within university policies and procedures.
5. Additionally, the ability to relate to and deal with people in situations beyond receiving instructions.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities,
|Type of Opportunity||Academic Job|
|Company Name||Case Western Reserve University|