Apply for the Vacancy for Registrar at Colby-Sawyer College. The category of the position is Registrars.
- Conduct departmental operations in full compliance with all academic policies and regulations related to student registration and records.
- Track students participating in our dual enrollment programs (Vermont Law School and Upper Valley Educational Institute) from enrollment at CSC, to enrollment at the other institution to graduating from CSC.
- Track and update several offices with retention and graduation rates. Created on a weekly basis and by terms.
- Maintain and update the databases used by the registrar’s office. This includes training others on usage and creating/updating reports to keep the office running as efficiently as possible.
- Serve on the Academic Policies Committee. Update and track all new curriculum requirements: this includes, but is not limited to, updating our two databases with new majors, new minors, new programs, teach-out plans for retired majors, course substitutions, and the blending of old programs requirements with new requirements. This also includes updating coding in PowerCAMPUS, updating catalog language, updating the registrar’s SharePoint site, and various academic reports.
- Track graduates and participate in the annual graduation ceremony.
- Ability to develop a professional and solid rapport with students (both traditional undergraduate and professional learners), staff, faculty members, administration, and work in a college environment.
- Also, good organizational, time management skills and the ability to multi-task and demonstrate excellent customer service, marketing and sales skills, with a service-centered philosophy.
- Furthermore, excellent computer skills and at maintaining data on-line. Experience with Power Campus, MS Access, and interface with Argos worksheets.
- Conscientious about the work environment – must be accurate, a problem solver and detail-oriented.
- Moreover, must enjoy working with people and demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as the ability to foster effective campus and external relationships.
- Also, the ability to be creative and innovative.
- Ability to develop and implement needs assessments.
- Furthermore, entrepreneurial in setting goals and objectives and general operation.
Colby–Sawyer College is a private baccalaureate college in New London, New Hampshire. It was founded as a coeducational academy in 1837 and sits on a 200-acre campus.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.