Apply for the Vacancy for Research Analyst at Texas A&M University. The category of the position is Institutional Research and Planning.
Proposed Minimum Salary
The Senior Research Analyst for Competency Based Education (CBE) provides technical assistance, programming, analytical, and reporting services of CBE program(s) data to support strategic planning and data-informed decisions within the College of Innovation & Design. Additionally, ensures timely and accurate reporting of data to internal and external data requestors and assists with disseminating findings through publication of papers, technical reports, conference presentations and workshops.
- Designs and administers surveys, conducts interviews and focus groups, and mines data from information management systems — compares student achievement, employability rates, skills, faculty role, and student engagement in traditional programs and competency-based programs
- Similarly, cleans, codes, and analyzes data from databases, business intelligence tools, surveys, interviews, observations and extant data using the appropriate statistical approaches and software
- Additionally, develops and tracks accountability metrics for the University’s current competency-based education programs
- Also, works with Functional Users to collect and analyze recruitment and enrollment data to assist in recommending opportunities for continued enhancement of competency-based education models
- Furthermore, publishes research findings in magazines, journals, and other publications, both scholarly and popular as well as peer reviewed and non-peer reviewed
- Likewise, provides data to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board to support development of new competency-based education programs throughout the state
- Also, conceives, develops and produces documents explaining findings and recommendations for managers, executives, and other officials
- Likewise, leads conference presentation and workshops on data analyses and metrics collection for competency-based models
Qualifications for Vacancy for Research Analyst
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience / Knowledge / Skills: Five (5) years related experience. Moreover, must possess advanced skills for a broad range of computer functions including but not limited to: word processing, excel spreadsheets, databases, and presentation graphics. Likewise, excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills. Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to: Work with users to define requirements and business issues
- Licensing/Professional Certifications: None
- Physical Requirements: None
- Other Requirements: None
- Master’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in Social Science, Psychology. Also, Educational Psychology, Business, Analytics, Statistics, or related field
- Also, experience with EAB SSC Campus platform, Banner, Webfocus App Studio, and Excel
- Likewise, demonstrated knowledge of mathematical and statistical packages such as R-Stat and SPSS
- Also, certifications and/or training in Webfocus App Studio, R-Stat, InfoAssist+, EAB SSC Campus platform and other data processing related programs
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.