There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Research Assistant in USA at Northwestern University. The category of the position is Laboratory and Research.
- The incumbent will perform biomedical and/or social-behavioral research by administering tests and/or questionnaires following protocols; collecting, compiling, tabulating and/or processing responses; gathering information; and/or assisting in the preparation of material for inclusion in reports.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Scores test results.
- Also, Collects survey data.
- Additionally, Facilitates communication with key personnel & participants to maintain project study flow.
- Maintains detailed records of results which may include collecting, extracting & entering data; &/or preparing basic charts & graphs.
- Similarly, Performs scientific literature searches in support of research.
- Moreover, may process reimbursements for travel expenses
- Furthermore, Performs other duties as assigned.
The Candidate must have the following qualifications for the Vacancy for Research Assistant in USA at Northwestern University
- Successful completion of a full 4-year course of study in an accredited college or university leading to a bachelor’s or higher degree in a major such as social or health science or related; OR appropriate combination of education and experience.
- Also, he/she must complete NU’s IRB CITI training before interacting with any participants & must re-certify every 3 years.
- Furthermore, familiar with computer software (Word, Excel, Adobe), excellent interpersonal and time management skills
- A bachelor’s degree in a social or health science. Also, no experience or 2 years of the practical research study or related experience
- Also, Experience with data entry and databases
About the University
- Northwestern University is a private research university based in Evanston, Illinois, with other campuses in Chicago and Doha, Qatar, and academic programs and facilities in Miami, Florida, Washington, D.C., etc
- Additionally, along with its selective undergraduate programs, Northwestern is known for:
- Kellogg School of Management, Pritzker School of Law, Feinberg School of Medicine, Bienen School of Music
- Also, Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications, School of Communication, and McCormick School of Engineering and Applied Science.
Visit the official website for further details about the position.
Also, visit oyaop for more job opportunities.