There is an announcement for the Vacancy for Research Associate at Harvard University. interested candidates can apply for the position now. The category of the position is Laboratory and Research.
The incumbent does the following duties
- The Research Associate, based at the ISC and working directly with Professor Porter and the team, will focus almost exclusively on Professor Porter’s health care research stream.
- Additionally, there may also be some opportunity to work on strategy or economic development depending on the candidate.
- Also, the incumbent will assist Professor Porter in advancing this research, including contributing to research projects in the ISC, and in partnership with outside organizations.
- Likewise, he/she should develop case studies and other teaching materials, peer-reviewed publications, and aid in policy and management research.
- Furthermore, he/she will also assist with developing presentations to domestic and international audiences, and representing Professor Porter to important constituencies.
- In addition to that, the candidate will assist with the content development and administration of Professor Porter’s health care courses.
- That a week-long intensive seminar for Harvard graduate students and practicing physicians as well as two 3-day Senior Executive programs for C-level representatives of leading health care organizations.
- Likewise, the Research Associate will work closely with the ISC’s health care research team and the rest of the ISC research team.
- BA/BS with a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience required.
- Additionally, the University prefers advanced degrees such as MPH/MPP, related MA, or MD/MBA.
- Likewise, a strong passion for health care delivery is essential.
- Similarly, experience or training in health care delivery is highly desirable.
- Experience in a top-tier management consulting firm is desirable.
- Likewise, he/she evidence of outstanding academic achievement. Evidence of prior high-quality, original academic writing, and background in analysis and interpretation of relevant data, research, news, and literature.
- Additionally, the candidate should have the ability to read academic, subject-specific information and write a reasoned and thoughtful analysis, as well as produce a creative interpretation, which is a must.
About the University
- Harvard University is a private Ivy League research university in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with about 6,800 undergraduate students and about 14,000 postgraduate students.
- It was established in 1636 and named for its first benefactor, clergyman John Harvard.
- Harvard is the United States’ oldest institution of higher learning.
- Likewise, it’s history, influence, wealth, and academic reputation have made it one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
- Also, the Harvard Corporation, chartered in 1650, is the governing body of Harvard. In its early years, Harvard College primarily trained Congregational and Unitarian clergy, although it has never been formally affiliated with any denomination.
- Additionally, its curriculum and student body were gradually secularized during the 18th century, and by the 19th century.
- Also, Harvard had emerged as the central cultural establishment among Boston elites
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.