Apply for the Vacancy for Research Associate at The University of Arizona. The category of the position is – Medicine – Physicians.
Duties & Responsibilities
The individual in this role will perform analytical work in the natural history and biomarkers of airway disease, interact and coordinate activities with collaborating institutions domestically and internationally, interface with laboratory personnel to integrate molecular and epidemiological data, analyze several types of biomarker data involved in the development and progression of respiratory disease.
- Provide statistical and data management support for multiple long-term population-based cohort studies that collected and tracked data of thousands of participants.
- Additionally, collaborate with a team of interdisciplinary researchers to identify hypotheses, develop and implement appropriate statistical analyses plans, and summarize findings.
- Also, synthesize data from several respiratory health cohorts and work in close connection with researchers from different local, national, and international research groups.
- Likewise, collaborate with researchers on publications and assist with grant preparation and submission.
- Additionally, work closely with laboratory and data managers on the measurement, quality control, and quality assurance of biological data.
- Participate in developing protocols.
- Additionally, coordinate activities of complex, international biomarker projects.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Research Associate
- Doctoral degree with a focus in epidemiology or a related field and at least 3 years of work experience in epidemiology, respiratory, or public health research.
- Also, previous experience with large multi-cohort consortia integrating environmental, phenotypic, and molecular data (such as the national NIH ECHO Program).
The University of Arizona is a public research university in Tucson, Arizona. Founded in 1885, the UofA was the first university in the Arizona Territory.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more information.