Apply for the Vacancy for Research Associate at the University of California. The category of the position is Laboratory and Research.
- Supports senior staff in researching and analyzing scientific information relevant to HIV Forum’s work.
- Also, prepares initial drafts for concept notes, background materials, etc.
- Likewise, reviews/reads publications to update the team on the recent developments in the field.
Project/ working groups’ support:
- Under senior staff supervision communicates with stakeholders, schedules calls, develops call agendas, independently writes first drafts of the call summaries, helps with planned publications, abstracts, and with other tasks as needed for the project.
- Develops tasks’ spreadsheets for every event.
- Also, assists senior staff with planning webinars, conferences, symposia.
- Furthermore, together with the senior team involved in event-related logistics for webinars including setting up zoom link, developing/creating meeting agendas, participant list, drafts invitation, administers post-meeting surveys, etc.
Qualifications for Vacancy for Research Associate
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Communicates clearly and effectively with scientists, physicians, government officials and community representatives at large.
- Additionally, high-level of proficiency with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point.
- Similarly, should have familiarity with public health issues in the areas of HIV/AIDS and other infectious diseases.
- Strong ability to multi-task with demanding timeframes.
- Also, the ability to use discretion and maintain all confidentiality.
- Ability to use sound judgment in responding to issues and concerns.
- Working skills to analyze information and synthesize large amounts of data with strong attention to detail.
- Likewise, works effectively as a team member.
- Able to effectively use tools such as doodle polls, salesforce, survey monkey, zoom.
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and/or equivalent experience/training.
- Master’s degree in public health or other life sciences and/or equivalent experience/training
How to Apply
Please submit your cover letter and resume as a single attachment when applying.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, so check out oyaop.com for more job opportunities.