Apply for the Vacancy for Research Data Coordinator at Johns Hopkins University. The category of the position is Laboratory and Research.
This position will entail:
- Assisting in literature search and summarizing relevant literature
- Also, assisting in the interpretation and writing of statistical results or other parts for manuscripts and other reports;
- Additionally, active collaboration with RTSL, ARIC, and SOL investigators regarding literature review and data summary and presentations with a particular focus on peripheral artery disease and arterial stiffness;
- Also, data compilation and basic data analysis;
- Project management (tracking the progress of multiple projects, following up task leaders, and drafting progress reports)
- Furthermore, participation in regular seminars and meetings of the Johns Hopkins University research unit.
- Bachelor’s degree in public health, epidemiology, medicine, or a related quantitative field required. Some related experience.
- Also, additional education may substitute for required experience and additional related experience may substitute for required education, to the extent permitted by the JHU equivalency formula.
- Likewise, one year of related experience required.
- Also, experience in data management using Stata, SAS, and/or R, is required.
- Candidates should have excellent communication skills and a collaborative research experience.
- Additionally, the ideal candidate for this position will have outstanding collaborative and organizational skills and a strong interest in epidemiologic and biostatistical research. Data management skills are important
- MPH or MS in related field preferred but not required. One year of related experience preferred.
- Experience in project management software.
Johns Hopkins University is a private research university in Baltimore, Maryland. Founded in 1876, the university was named for its first benefactor, the American entrepreneur, abolitionist, and philanthropist Johns Hopkins.
Visit the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.