Apply for the Vacancy for Research Project Manager at Northwestern University. The category of the position is Laboratory and Research.
The Global Poverty Research Lab — a research center based at Northwestern University — uses empirical evidence to address the challenges of overcoming poverty and improving well-being in the developing world. Additionally, the Global Poverty Research Lab is looking to hire a full-time Research Manager (RM) who will work in coordination with Principal Investigators to contribute to the development and management of research projects in economics, with an emphasis on randomized interventions in developing countries.
- Coordinate with Principal Investigators to contribute to the development and management of research projects
- Conduct formative research and literature reviews
- Design data collection tools and field protocols
- Assist with initial data analysis
- Proactively seek out, research, and identify funding opportunities
- Also, write proposals for new projects and rework/reshape existing proposals for new funding opportunities with minimal guidance
- Write and edit reports, presentations, and manuscripts
- Likewise, liaise with various university units
- Furthermore, provide administrative support for graduate students conducting field research
- Assist with the financial management of projects
- Also, develop budgets
- Coordinate grant submissions to federal and foundation funding agencies
- Additionally, responsible for annual project reports, performance, or financial reporting as required by specific grants
- Likewise, monitor anticipated and actual costs charged to project budgets
Competencies for Vacancy for Research Project Manager
- Quantitative skills with data management, econometrics, and knowledge of STATA or other data analysis software.
- Furthermore, fluency and excellent communication skills in English.
- Also, flexibility, self-motivation, proven ability to independently manage multiple tasks efficiently, and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in managing teams.
- Also, advanced organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to proactively prioritize, plan, and schedule in an efficient and productive manner.
- Proven ability to handle several different projects/tasks at one time, successfully complete tasks assigned, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a strong ability to communicate effectively with both technical and general audiences.
- Additionally, the ability to exercise discretion and judgment in making important work decisions and to apply and interpret university processes and procedures.
- Likewise, excellent interpersonal skills allowing for effective and productive interactions with institutional partners.
- Similarly, strong ability to interact with internal and external partners at various levels with tact and diplomacy
Northwestern University is a private research university in Evanston, Illinois. It was founded in 1851 by nine men whose goal was to establish a university that would serve the former Northwest Territory.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.