Apply for the Vacancy for Senior Admissions Counselor at Lincoln University. The category of the position is Admissions and Enrollment.
The Senior Admissions Counselor is an experienced admissions officer that assumes full responsibility for a geographic admissions region, and organizing the recruitment of prospective students by counseling applicants and their families about academic programs, student life, financial aid, and admissions standards. In partnership with admission team members, the Senior Admissions Counselor will play an integral role in the realization of organizational priorities and institutional goals. The Senior Admissions Counselor is expected to serve as a role model and mentor others on the team. The successful candidate will be an articulate, organized, results-driven, dynamic and enthusiastic leader and team player.
- Counsel students and parents about post-secondary educational options and recruit them to LU.
- Also, the incumbent will participate in assigned electronic file review for undergraduate domestic and international admission (first-year/transfer), adhering to all review deadlines. Likewise, he/she evaluates credentials for Admissions, by administering the policies and procedures for student admissions, including, evaluation of transcripts, test scores, recommendations, etc.
- Also, clearly articulate the mission and values of the university to prospective students.
- Similarly, serves as the coordinator for the Alumni Recruitment Program, communicating information on admissions policies standards and processes to these groups; and working to ensure consistency of Alumni representing Lincoln University at recruitment-related events
- Also, coordinates electronic correspondences to prospective and accepted students.
- Provides input and recommendations in determining the admissibility of “special consideration” cases;
- Additionally, the candidate acts as liaison with various constituencies including students, parents, high school and two-year school officials, faculty, academic departments and colleges, athletics, and alumni;
- Maintains communication by phone, email and/or mail correspondence with prospective students through all stages of the recruitment and admission process in a courteous, clear, efficient and timely manner;
- Likewise, visit secondary schools and other educational institutions as appropriate to meet with prospective students, guidance counselors, community agencies, teachers, administrators, and related organizations.
- Also, utilize enrollment software technology to meet enrollment goals for assigned target recruitment area.
- Conduct individual and group information sessions and provide occasional tours of campus;
- Engage and mentor other admissions counselors in best practices to contribute to the team’s overall success.
- Additionally, all other relevant duties as assigned
Qualifications for Vacancy for Senior Admissions Counselor
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of 3-4 years of experience in higher education working with faculty, students, parents and staff
- Also, proficiency using computers and related IT equipment, including, but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite. Also, Acrobat Pro, Google Docs, Web browsers
- Prior use of customer relationship management systems and the ability to learn new systems quickly
- Similarly, strong recruitment, sales, and customer service skills combined with a strong work ethic and a goal-oriented, self-motivated approach toward achieving consistent results.
- Superior written and verbal communication and organizational skills with the ability to manage concurrent projects and demands.
- Likewise, the capacity to work independently, as well as collaboratively.
- Excellent human relations and administrative skills, especially the ability to manage sensitive information with decorum and confidentiality.
- Also, the ability to follow all policies and procedures with keen attention to detail to produce desired results
- Additionally, the ability to work extended hours which include nights and weekends.
Visit the official page for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.