Apply for the Vacancy for Senior Business Manager in the USA. The category of the position is Business and Financial Services.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- Ensure that NOIRLab’s procedures for budgeting, expenditures, procurements, contracts, proposals and awards, and reporting comply with federal agency requirements, OMB’s Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards (Uniform Guidance), other federal and state laws and regulations, and AURA Policy and Procedures.
- Likewise, lead new changes in the areas of finance and administration, as needed to support NOIRLab as a newly integrated organization. This may include: analyzing NOIRLab’s shared business needs and implementing new approaches to their cost-sharing and management, developing and implementing new procedures for managing procurement requests within the Lab, recommending and implementing evolved approaches to NOIRLab’s financial and administrative functions.
- Also, oversee the preparation and successful submission of a wide range of reports and proposals, including annual budget submissions to the NSF and other sponsors, quarterly and annual budget reports, and grant proposals, from individual PI grants to $100M+ Lab-wide proposals.
- Ensure that appropriate financial analysis and the resource planning support is provided for all of NOIRLab’s units.
- Also, act as the primary interface with AURA Corporate’s Central Administrative Services (CAS) and Human Resources on behalf of the NOIRLab Director. Will collaborate closely with AURA’s Chief Financial Officer and the CAS team.
- Furthermore, build an understanding of, and consensus around, NOIRLab’s finance and administrative functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting, or closely related field or comparable education and experience.
- Additionally, demonstrated expertise in financial management and accounting principles needed to manage operating budgets and develop reports. Advanced knowledge of Federal rules and regulations, processes, and procedures for budget, accounting and fund management, and personnel management.
- Experience managing a broad scope of complex personnel and related functions including hiring, employee relations, evaluations, terminations, and affirmative action. Skill to anticipate future effects of proposed or actual actions and implement changes as required. Commitment to diversity and inclusion.
- Furthermore, knowledge of FFRDC/Nonprofit organizational structures, policies, procedures, processes, and systems. Ability to advise senior management on organizational matters. Proven ability to translate and integrate theories and practices of management, training, and so on…
- Likewise, advanced knowledge of a variety of administrative operational activities such as risk management, accounting and payroll, and contracts and grants administration.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.