Apply for the Vacancy for Special Services Assistant at Columbia College, USA. The category of the position is Facilities Management.
General Maintenance and Facilities Operations Support
- Perform routine and extensive range of work in the repair and general maintenance of facilities including but not limited to:
- conduct building rounds., assist with general carpentry, etc.,
- assist with minor landscaping duties, such as mowing garden spaces,
- light bulb replacement,
- ceiling tile replacement.
- battery replacements,
- clock adjustments,
- nameplate changes,
- light repairs on furniture and hanging pictures/decorations, whiteboards, coat hooks, etc.
- Also, assist with classroom setups and room inspections.
- Additionally, assist with office moves, furniture installation/removal, storage items, etc.
- Assist with special events including set-up/take-down and maintenance of tables, chairs, and general presentation of the building and/or event space (i.e., Orientation, Manifest, Graduation, etc.).
- High School diploma
- Also, a minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be comfortable driving through the City of Chicago.
- Furthermore, experience with handling equipment such as freight and forklift a plus.
- Knowledge of general building maintenance, some electrical experience preferred.
- Ability to use and maintain tools and equipment necessary to perform work.
- Furthermore, familiarity with postal regulations and postal rates a plus.
- Ability to read, write, perform mathematical calculations, understand, and follow generalized and specific work instructions, both oral and written.
- Also, the ability to use a computer, email, Outlook calendars, EMS, and 360 Work Order systems.
- Likewise, the ability to walk, stand, bend, and lift for extended periods of time.
About the University
Columbia College Chicago is a private college specializing in arts and media disciplines and located in Chicago, Illinois. Founded in 1890, it has 6,195 students pursuing degrees in more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs. It is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission.
Visit the official page for more information. Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.