Applications have opened for the Vacancy for Student Career Specialist in the USA at the University of New Hampshire. Interested candidates can apply for the position now. The category of this position is Career Development and Services.
- The name of the position is Graduate Student Career Services Specialist.
- Additionally, this is a part-time, non-benefited position scheduled to start in mid-August 2020.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- The Specialist is the primary Career Services Office representative responsible for assisting graduate students with career counseling, skill-building, placement assistance, and building employer relationships.
- The graduate degrees include, but are not limited to: Master of Laws in Commerce & Technology, Master of Laws in Intellectual Property, Master of Laws in International Criminal Law & Justice, Master of Intellectual Property and Master of International Criminal Law and Justice.
- The Specialist will report to the Assistant Dean for Career Services. Some, but not all, of the Specialist’s responsibilities are career counseling, skill-building, placement assistance, networking, strategic planning, and compliance with all data reporting requirements.
For the Vacancy for Student Career Specialist in the USA , the candidates must meet the following requirements
- JD degree; IP background preferred and relevant work experience that demonstrates a broad understanding of the legal marketplace, including emerging careers, and the breadth of career and job possibilities for which graduate students may be uniquely qualified.
- Also, Superior capacity for mentoring, counseling and strategizing a flexible career plan with students, both in a classroom and in one-on-one meetings, to maximize their job search skills and potential for securing legal employment.
- Additionally, Proven capacity to network with employers, alumni, and attorneys and to expand contacts and relationships to develop concrete employment opportunities for graduate students globally.
- Also, Demonstrated ability to maintain adequate and timely reports and records and to hold oneself accountable for meeting projected goals.
- Similarly, Working knowledge of US Visa and similar laws governing work authorization or limitation for international students.
- Also, the incumbents should show the ability to thrive in an innovative, start-up environment while maintaining professional goals and performance expectations.
- Furthermore, they should be able to collaborate within and across departments to create a unified, programmatic and institutional team approach.
- The University of New Hampshire School of Law is a public law school in Concord, New Hampshire associated with the University of New Hampshire.
- It offers an unparalleled education: small classes, outstanding faculty, on-the-job experience in legal residencies and clinics. Also, a nationally recognized and award-winning bar alternative program.
- More importantly, the University excels when it comes to what matters most to the students – a high-quality career in law.
- Additionally, the law school is among the top 100 American Bar Association-accredited law schools in the nation.
- Similarly, while rankings are important, the University believes a law school experience should be innovative and ahead of the curve.
Visit the official website for more information.
Visit oyaop.com for marvelous job opportunities.