There is an announcement for Vacancy for Transfer Mobility Advisor at State University of New York in the USA. The category of the position is Academic Advising.
The incumbent will do the following duties
- The transfer mobility advisor will demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the transfer student experience;
- additionally, he/she should have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with people of diverse backgrounds at all levels of the organization;
- Also, the incumbent should demonstrate technical skills and effectively use student technology platforms. As well as demonstrate the ability to coordinate detailed initiatives with multiple stakeholders;
- Furthermore, the candidate should be able to problem-solve, apply the policy in decision making, and detect and resolve discrepancies; and regularly demonstrate a commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion.
The candidate should meet the given criteria for the Vacancy for Transfer Mobility Advisor in the USA
- A bachelor’s degree is required as well as, at least two years’ professional experience working with students in higher education or similar setting; and, a valid driver’s license.
- Additionally, the University may give preference to candidates with a master’s degree in higher education, counseling or related field;
- Furthermore, the candidate should have three or more years’ relevant experience working with academic advisement, admissions or transfer students; experience with SUNY Seamless Transfer Initiatives;
- Likewise, he/she should have experience using technology and software packages such as Banner, OnBase, Argos, Starfish, Degree Works, Formstack, CMS web development, and Microsoft Office suite.
About the University
- The State University of New York College at Cortland is a public college in Cortland, New York. It is part of the State University of New York system.
- Additionally, SUNY Cortland, a comprehensive college known for superb programs designed to support a commitment to civic responsibility, environmental responsibility, international education, professional education and social justice is one of 64 campuses in the State University of New York system.
- Furthermore, the campus is located in the geographic center of New York State and is a half-hour drive from Syracuse and Ithaca and four hours from New York City and Philadelphia.
- Similarly, situated in the beautiful Finger Lakes region, Cortland offers an array of regional cultural and recreational opportunities, as well as affordable housing and excellent school systems.
Visit the official website for further details.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more job opportunities.