Apply for the Vacancy for University Records Manager at the University of Maryland. The category of the position is Registrars.
- Lead the development, implementation, and maintenance of a high-quality Records Management Program and strategy that aligns with the University’s strategic and operational business objectives, applicable USM Records Management policies and standards, the University Records Retention policy and applicable regulatory compliance requirements (including GDPR).
- Additionally, provide guidance on regulatory requirements and records management best practices, develop and deliver training to University Stakeholders, and administer technology-based solutions and tools to support the University’s implementation of the Records Management Program.
- Likewise, lead the University’s response to public information requests to ensure that these are dealt with efficiently and effectively in line with regulatory requirements and best practice guidelines.
- Also, proactively monitor international (particularly EU and Asia), federal and state legislative, policy, and best practice developments and trends which may impact the University and initiate strategies and process improvements to respond to them.
- Additionally, act as a Subject Matter Expert for the University’s Information Governance team regarding issues of policy and practice related to Records Management.
- Also, lead the effective and efficient implementation and revision of the University Records Retention Schedule.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- Additionally, five or more years of experience working with records in a complex data environment.
- Also, knowledge of Records Management theories and principles.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively, including a demonstrable capacity to proactively identify and respond to relevant issues of both long-term and immediate importance to the University.
- Likewise, the capacity to formulate and offer clear and practical advice on complex legal and policy issues.
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge and understanding of academic structures, processes, and issues, and their implications for University records management.
- Additionally, excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to develop effective relationships with staff/external stakeholders, and a customer-focused approach to service delivery.
- Also, excellent oral and written communication skills, and IT literacy, and the ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Master’s Degree.
- A previous State agency or University experience.
- Also, Change Management experience.
- IGP (Information Governance Professional) Certification.
- Also, CRM (Certified Records Manager) Certification.
- CIP (Certified Information Manager) Certification.
The University of Maryland Global Campus, known as the University of Maryland University College until July 1, 2019, is a public university focused on online education and headquartered in Adelphi, Maryland.
Visit the official page for more information.
Also, visit oyaop.com for more opportunities.